Eteros Technologies Launches the New Mobius M9 Sorter in Las Vegas
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
This won’t be the case, however, for the new Mobius M9 Sorter, which was displayed at Eteros Technologies’ “Demo in the Desert” exhibition on May 13 in Las Vegas.
In fact, this innovative cannabis processing equipment will make cultivator’s jobs a whole lot easier, and will not just be limited to those who reside in Nevada.
“We hope our ‘Demo in the Desert’ event showed what is possible for the industry going forward,” said Eteros Founder and CEO Aaron McKellar. “There are solutions out there for our growers to be even better, faster, and more efficient than ever before.”
Eteros Technology, which is the parent company of Mobius, plans to hire a dozen full-time employees for its Las Vegas facility, and more job opportunities will arise with future plans to branch out.
“The M9 Sorter is assembled right here in Las Vegas for our U.S. customers,” said Dana Mosman, director of marketing and sales for Eteros. “This automated technology is essential for the hemp and cannabis industry in a burgeoning and competitive marketplace.”
The Mobius M9 Sorter will be a game-changer for cannabis and hemp cultivators and process, as its many functions allow for the machine to handle more product in less time while increasing accuracy in sizing.
M9’s features include:
- An industry-leading 9 sorting belts
- An industry-leading 78” sorting zone for high-speed and precise sizing of product
- A longer sorting table that leads to more accurate results
- Every grading slot is longer, creating more opportunity for an accurate sort, and each grading partition is fully adjustable
- All stainless steel construction
- Sanitary construction for GMP workflows
- Adjustable infeed hopper: tool-free adjustment and removal for feeding or conveyor infeed
- Reversible table for operation in either left or right outfeed configuration
- Easy access for cleaning with safety interlocked end panels and rear door
- 7” HMI color controller
- Accurately grades up to 200KG/HR
- Quick and tool-free removal of all belts and rollers for easy and safe cleaning.
You know the cannabis industry must be booming when products like the M9 Sorter are created with cultivators in mind.
With more growers able to efficiently produce more and more cannabis and hemp to meet consumer demand, this means a more sustainable, healthy future.
For being a so-called desert, Nevada is starting to look pretty green.
May 27, 2021 11:01 am