Welcome, I’m Richard Rose.
I focus mainly on Hemp (low-THC and industrial varieties of Cannabis) issues. It is free, all I ask for is your email address for the newsletter. Despite over a thousand posts on Hemp and CBD since 2014, Facebook and Instagram are too nebulous for those of us who write on controversial matters. They can shut down one’s account in an instant over nothing, and I don’t preach Conventional Wisdom.
For 25 years I’ve been a hemp foods pioneer, researcher, author, educator, advocate, speaker, consultant, product developer, brander, marketer, thought leader, Mentor, and entrepreneur.
In 1994 I pivoted from an Inc. 500 14-year vegan foods career to using hempseed instead of soybean, and was the first by years to develop the product which is now 90% of Canadian hemp, the industry’s first proof-of-concept. Although I’m a Hemp OG, I’ve actually done more the last 5 years than the first. Way more. With the passage of the 2018 Farm Bill, I’m making my 40 years of business experience and insight available to you, for free.
I helped create the North American hemp food industry, perishable foods as well as shelled hempseed, what I called “Hemp Nut” but you probably call “Hemp Hearts.” Click here to read more on why you should listen to me when it comes to hemp, marijuana, marketing, branding, and business.
My personal brand for two decades has been The Hemp Nut, because, yes, I’m nutty for hemp; after all I named the product category, brand, and company HempNut, and sunk $2.5 million into it. Being nutty about hemp in an insane world is a feature, not a bug. Especially if it’s for over a quarter century of progressive and positive contribution.
Expect to read a unique voice and unusual ideas about strategizing, breeding, growing, processing, branding, and marketing various Hemp products. I’m not selling anything so I give notoriously straight no-BS advice, without sugar-coating. I’ll tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. Expect cognitive dissonance. Again, it’s a feature not a bug.
Please Subscribe to The Richard Rose Report:
- Hemp meat-free burger now available
- Budding new business
- Continuing issues at Jeannette plant highlight gaps in hemp regulation
- Christchurch hosts 'world-first' hemp food week
- New York Hemp Lab Conference discuss problems Hemp business owners face
- Cannabis pioneer Jersey Hemp on a high with £2m funding boost
- The truth about CBD skincare
- 4-year-old boy shot and killed in Alabama, suspect in custody
- American-Alb Hemp Company
- Cannabidiol Cuts Seizures in Another Rare Epilepsy
- Real Nano CBD Hemp Shop – 2019 All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos …
- Kansas Hemp Growers
- Eye Catching Stock:: Hemp Naturals (OTC:HPMM)
- Compensation of matrix effects in seed matrices followed by gas chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry analysis of pesticide residues.
- Hempcrete — the eco-friendly material breathing new life into Australian homes
- Judge: South Carolina hemp farmer's crop must be protected
- State grain-protection requirements apply if low-THC hemp becomes legal in South Dakota
- Global Industrial Hemp Market Insights Focusing on Primary Trends Until 2026
- Global Hemp Fiber Market 2019 – HempFlax , Cavac Biomatériaux , BaFa , Hemp Planet …
- 90 minutes until our CBD informational… – Chatham Marketplace
- Greenwich Biosciences, a GW Pharmaceuticals Company, Presents New Data for EPIDIOLEX …
- The Flat House review – a home made from hemp that will blow your mind
- Your Hemp Questions Answered
- As more pro athletes use cannabis for aches and pain, the more they run afoul of rules
- Global Hemp Spinning Market Analysis by Top Key Players 2019 – 2025 : Oerlikon, Rieter, Picanol …
- Global Industrial Hemp Market Growth, Insights Analysis, Forecasts to 2025 – GoFire, ICC, PIHG …
- Global CBD Hemp Oil Market 2019 Industry Key Players, Trends, Sa
- CBD Disclosure
- Are You Confused About CBD?
- New hemp farm plans open house
- CBD research trends in 2019
- Turmeric and 99.9% 3rd party tested Hemp Extract Tonic inflammation, anxiety, stress
- Hemp putting down more roots in Las Cruces as startup firm plans to employ 55
- mu extension scheduled to offer workshop on industrial hemp production
- CBD You Can Trust
- Hemp Oil
- B1G1 50% Off All CBD + Hemp Items
- Canopy Growth Drops $13M Fraud Suit Against Hemp Farmer
- Nebraska hemp growers getting closer to harvesting
- Idaho Farm Bureau reaffirms support for industrial hemp
- Former Seahawk Lofa Tatupu advocates for CBD after retirement
- Legislators and more attend public hemp forum at Black Hills State University
- CBD Doggy Nugs
- Blazing hot: Colorado company makes burger from hemp. And no, it won't get you high
- Brazilian court approves commercial hemp cultivation for one company
- New CBD Store Opening Soon In Wading River
- Barr's efforts lead to new hemp banking guidance
- Lawyer: Feds clear path for hemp business banking, but difficulties remain