Welcome, I’m Richard Rose.
I focus mainly on Hemp (low-THC and industrial varieties of Cannabis) issues. It is free, all I ask for is your email address for the newsletter. Despite over a thousand posts on Hemp and CBD since 2014, Facebook and Instagram are too nebulous for those of us who write on controversial matters. They can shut down one’s account in an instant over nothing, and I don’t preach Conventional Wisdom.
For 26 years I’ve been a hemp foods pioneer, researcher, author, educator, advocate, speaker, consultant, product developer, brander, marketer, thought leader, Mentor, and entrepreneur.
In 1994 I pivoted from an Inc. 500 14-year vegan foods career to using hempseed instead of soybean, and was the first by years to develop the product which is now 90% of Canadian hemp, the industry’s first proof-of-concept. Although I’m a Hemp OG, I’ve actually done more the last 5 years than the first. Way more. With the passage of the 2018 Farm Bill, I’m making my 40 years of business experience and insight available to you, for free.
I helped create the North American hemp food industry, perishable foods as well as shelled hempseed, what I called “Hemp Nut” but you probably call “Hemp Hearts.” Click here to read more on why you should listen to me when it comes to hemp, marijuana, marketing, branding, and business.
My personal brand for two decades has been The Hemp Nut, because, yes, I’m nutty for hemp; after all I named the product category, brand, and company HempNut, and sunk $2.5 million into it. Being nutty about hemp in an insane world is a feature, not a bug. Especially if it’s for over a quarter century of progressive and positive contribution.
Expect to read a unique voice and unusual ideas about strategizing, breeding, growing, processing, branding, and marketing various Hemp products. I’m not selling anything so I give notoriously straight no-BS advice, without sugar-coating. I’ll tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. Expect cognitive dissonance. Again, it’s a feature not a bug.
Please Subscribe to The Richard Rose Report:
- Molson Coors and HEXO Introduce First US CBD Drink
- Canopy Growth Sues GW Pharmaceuticals, Charlotte's Web Secures New Patents: Week in Review
- Water Soluble CBD Products are Now Available from SUPA Naturals LLC
- Topia Hemp Farm Sunbeam Haze
- Experimental Farms CBD offers variety of products locally
- USDA Incorporates Requested Changes Into Final Hemp Rule!3 min read
- What is hemp fiber
- Evaluation of the Effect of Cannabidiol on Naturally Occurring Osteoarthritis-Associated Pain
- Vapin Plus Cbd Work The Box By Steakburger
- Virtual meeting on growing hemp is Thursday, Jan. 21
- Molson Coors launch CBD drink
- WXY. haze. Patchouli + Hemp Candle 95g
- Molson Coors Joint Venture Launches a CBD Drink in Colorado
- Crystals & Hemp: Upcoming Events On The Danbury Calendar
- USDA Relaxes Some Requirements In Final Hemp Rule
- Crystals & Hemp: Upcoming Events On The Bethel Calendar
- East Fork Cultivars Mourns Loss of Ambassador of Happiness
- Regulatory questions hang over Kansas hemp industry as commercial growing starts
- Antipsychotic potential of the type 1 cannabinoid receptor positive allosteric modulator GAT211: preclinical in vitro and in vivo studies.
- Senate Bill 113 Filed to Increase Allowable Amount of THC in Hemp
- Hemp's been around forever, but the industry is still emerging
- Pa. Medical Pot Biz Says Ex-Employee Hacked Network
- Calif. Pot Regulators Float Bank Disclosure Rules
- Brand Battles: Circle K Says Pot Co.'s 'K' TM Is Not OK
- Illinois sees more hemp processors but fewer acres as industry matures in agricultural powerhouse
- Hemp Now Legally Permitted for Use in Cosmetics in Thailand
- Is CBD oil good for skin?
- Bio Wellness CBD Gummies Reviews (TESTED) Does It Really Work?
- IALR to Host Fourth Annual Industrial Hemp Summit – Virtual Edition
- Bio Wellness CBD Gummies
- Is CBD Legal in Vermont?
- Local hemp business grows during pandemic
- Is 2021 the Year for Federal Movement on CBD?
- Is CBD Legal in Connecticut? The Constitution State's Laws
- Molson Coors' CBD drink could be a "stepping stone" to THC
- Aurora Elixirs
- History & Hemp: Upcoming Events On The Brookfield Calendar
- 9 Black Women-Owned CBD Brands to Shop Right Now
- Marrone gets US approval for biologically based insecticide for hemp
- Cannabidiol In The French Quarter – Tribe's CBD Vieux Carré
- Victory Hemp Launches Campaign to Finance Regenerative Hemp Production
- AN ACT relating to hemp. 1 Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of …
- Coronavirus Litigation: The Week In Review
- Clint Eastwood Files 2nd Trademark Suit Against CBD Seller
- Medical Pot Producers Want NM Forced To Boost Plant Limit
- Hemp-related products company's Chapter 11 dismissed in Colorado
- Beyond CBD: How TONIC is Taking on Plant-Based Beauty
- Why CBD